Remember the map and choose the photo that shows the control.
Desktop computer or laptop.
You’ll see a map with a control and the direction that you’re approaching the control from (shown as an arrow). Then, on the next screen, there are 4 photos. You need to choose which photo matches the map you just saw. You can’t go back to the map again.
At the end you’ll be ranked by:
- firstly, how many answers you get right
- then, how long you take (from opening the link to submitting your answer to the final question)
Ready to play?
When you’re ready to play, go to this link.
When you finish, your score will be automatically recorded.
You MUST complete this stage by 17:00 BST on Sunday 10th May.
If you have any issues, please contact us.
We’ll rank everyone’s results in order. First place gets 1000 points, second place 999 points, third place 998 points, and so on. If you miss the deadline for submitting your result, you’ll lose 50 points (unless your lateness is caused by the organisers).
Big thanks to our sponsors:
- CompassPoint – orienteering equipment
- Mitchell Maps – the official UK OCAD reseller. You can get 20% off OCAD subscriptions until the end of May plus free support when you buy through Mitchell Maps
- Sprint Scotland – sprint racing and training in Scotland
- Catching Features – offering a 40% discount to all competitors