Navigate around a SkiO course as fast as possible.
Desktop computer or laptop.
You’ll see a map with many tracks on with a start and a finish point. You must memorise the direction you’ll take at each junction. Once you’re ready the map will disappear and you must remember your route. If you need to look at the map again there will be a penalty.
For people who have motion sickness or dislike animated content, a reduced motion alternative is available, it will not effect the scoring which version you choose.
The inspiration for this game came from ski-o game the creator (Greg Walker) of catching features built. You can play that game for more practice. Our game has been created by Ben Brown.
There is a one game.
You’ll be ranked by:
- firstly, how many controls you complete
- then, the total time you take to complete the course – including 30 second penalty for looking at the map again
You can do warm up games here. Remember to look at your compass!
Ready to compete?
There’s There’ll be several controls.
When you’re ready to play go to this link.
When you finish, your result will be automatically recorded
You MUST complete this stage by 17:00 UK Time on Sunday 19th July.
If you have any issues, please contact us.
Big thanks to our sponsors:
- CompassPoint – orienteering equipment
- EON Orienteering / Antalya O Festival
- Sprint Scotland – sprint racing and training in Scotland
- Catching Features – offering a 40% discount to all competitors