You have to complete a jigsaw of an orienteering map, as quickly as possible.
Desktop computer or laptop.
We’ll be using Jigsaw Planet. You don’t need to register, but we recommend that you play some warm-up games before playing the actual stage.
You will be ranked on time.
You can try some other jigsaws of urban orienteering maps on Jigsaw Planet before moving on to the real thing:
Ready to compete?
- To make it a fair competition, you must only do the stage once – your first go is the one that counts!
- You must not use the ‘Image’, ‘Ghost’ or ‘Arrange’ buttons – these would make it too easy!
There’ll be 60 jigsaw pieces in total. You have to arrange the pieces to create an orienteering map. You do not need to rotate any pieces.
The map is of a forest in North Macedonia, from a group we are supporting their who are growing our sport there.
When you’re ready to play:
- Go to this link.
- Arrange the jigsaw pieces to complete the map.
- Take a screenshot or photo as proof of your time – we may ask to see it.
- Submit your time via our results website.
You MUST complete this stage AND submit your time by 17:30 UK Time on Saturday 23rd May.
Submitting your time makes our lives easier and means that we can produce the overall results more quickly 🙂
If you have any issues, please contact us.
Big thanks to our sponsors: