Remember the map and choose the photo that shows the control.
Desktop computer or laptop.
You’ll see a map with a control and the direction that you’re approaching the control from (shown as an arrow). Then, on the next screen, there are 4 photos. You need to choose which photo matches the map you just saw. You can’t go back to the map again.
At the end you’ll be ranked by:
- firstly, how many answers you get right
- then, how long you take (from opening the link to submitting your answer to the final question)
You can play a warm up game by going to this link. You can find the solutions to the warm-up using this link.
Ready to compete?
The map is a forest sprint area in Scotland.
When you’re ready to play, go to this link.
When you finish, your score will be automatically recorded.
You MUST complete this stage by 19:30 UK Time on Saturday 21st May.
If you have any issues, please contact us.
Big thanks to our sponsors:
- CompassPoint – orienteering equipment
- Sprint Scotland – sprint racing and training in Scotland
- Catching Features – offering a 40% discount to all competitors